httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Robb <sr...@wisewire.com>
Subject RE: Bug?
Date Mon, 27 Oct 1997 19:31:27 GMT
It sounds like a debug build of IE4 is sending a request from an
allocated by uninitialized memory buffer - in debug builds, VC's
C runtime fills newly allocated memory with 0xCD; freed memory is
filled with 0xDD.

- Samrobb (srobb@wisewire.com)
- WiseWire Corporation - "Delivering personalized intelligence"
- http://www.wisewire.com

The box said 'Requires Windows 95, or better.' So I bought a Macintosh.