httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart Waldron <swald...@us.ibm.com>
Subject Re: Inetd Mode
Date Fri, 31 Oct 1997 02:35:52 GMT
Thanks guys, in the future we hope to better contributors ourselves. In the
meantime we could use
the help (keeping the inetd option available). We're heads down trying to get
this initial port done and to
market. If we're successful you'll be able to brag the largest reservation
systems in the world run Apache.

Stu Waldron        Internet: swaldron@us.ibm.com
Tel:914-433-4781 (TL:8-293) / Fax:914-432-9788 (TL:8-292)
1-800-759-8888 pin 1466514 or 1466514@skytel.com
USIB6JCU@IBMMAIL   Home E-mail swaldron@mhv.net
"Batteries not Included, some assembly required"
IBM, 522 South Road
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601  MD P924

new-httpd-owner@apache.org on 10/29/97 05:12:15 PM
Please respond to new-httpd@apache.org @ internet