httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Stuart Waldron <>
Subject Re: Inetd Mode
Date Fri, 31 Oct 1997 02:35:52 GMT
Thanks guys, in the future we hope to better contributors ourselves. In the
meantime we could use
the help (keeping the inetd option available). We're heads down trying to get
this initial port done and to
market. If we're successful you'll be able to brag the largest reservation
systems in the world run Apache.

Stu Waldron        Internet:
Tel:914-433-4781 (TL:8-293) / Fax:914-432-9788 (TL:8-292)
1-800-759-8888 pin 1466514 or
"Batteries not Included, some assembly required"
IBM, 522 South Road
Poughkeepsie, NY 12601  MD P924 on 10/29/97 05:12:15 PM
Please respond to @ internet
To: @ internet
Subject: Re: Inetd Mode

>From the fingers of Dean Gaudet flowed the following:
>Well fine, I retract my patch in favour of a patch saying we no longer
>support it and the code is broken.  Unless these folks want to maintain it
>for us ... none of us run it, so it always breaks.  If we have an active
>maintainer I'll stop complaining about it.

    Aw, nutz.  I suppose I'll tentatively raise my hand to try and keep
    it in a runnable state on my system (when it comes back from its
    little trip).  I herewith reserve the right to backpedal at extreme
    velocipede, though. <g>

    #ken    P-)}

View raw message