httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: FTP under Windows NT? (fwd)
Date Tue, 28 Oct 1997 11:02:19 GMT
Paul Sutton wrote:

> Another user with 16kb problems on NT, as mailed to apacheweek.  I asked
> for details of the setup. Look, no IE 4! (I think - erm I wonder what
> parts of IE Office installs?).
>
> I guess we need to ask the bug reports from the bugdb for the same info so
> we can identify any commonalities....

It might be an idea to get them all to set LogLevel debug and see what
(if anything) is logged - note that a client connection lost is no
longer logged at the default level. Also, I instrumented send_fd to
record all the reads and writes at debug level, but haven't got round to
sending it to anyone yet.

Cheers,

Ben.