httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: binary for win32 in 1.3b2?
Date Fri, 17 Oct 1997 12:25:42 GMT
Brian Behlendorf wrote:

> At 10:49 PM 10/16/97 -0600, Marc Slemko wrote:
> >It seems the consensus is no binary for win32 in 1.3b2, but i don't recall
> >that being decided.
> >
> >Is that the best path?
>
> I think this is really unfortunate.  Also unfortunately, I don't have the
> time to fix this, and in a meritocracy that plus $.25 will buy me a cup of
> coffee.

FWIW I've given a couple of non-experts copies of the prototype install,
and they've got 'em working, so I'd say a binary (or, better, an
install) would be a Good Thing. I think stuff has been committed since
1.3b2, so if people want, I could roll a 1.3b3 Windoze install, or even
backtrack to 1.3b2 (it did get tagged, right?) and roll one of those. I
can probably find time to do this over the w/e.

Cheers,

Ben.