httpd-dev mailing list archives

Site index · List index
Message view « Date » · « Thread »
Top « Date » · « Thread »
From Brian Behlendorf <>
Subject Re: [STATUS] 1.3b1: Mon Oct 6 23:08:48 PDT 1997
Date Tue, 07 Oct 1997 06:48:29 GMT
At 11:12 PM 10/6/97 -0700, Dean Gaudet wrote:
>Brian said he was going to have the machine down tonight ... but I'm still
>hacking away and it's up.  Tuesday and wednesday night I'm busy.  

For this reason and others (man it takes awhile to tar, xfer, then untar
several gigs!) I'll hold off on the big move until tomorrow night.  I've
got other things I can do until then anyways.

>The only
>thing I'm waiting for right now is maybe one more vote on my vhost
>patch... unless folks want me to leave it for 1.3b2. 

I'll *try* and address this tonight, but am not sure.  I don't think it
would be awful if it waited, though I *certainly* appreciate the work
you've done on this!

>Warning: I won't have time to maintain status for 1.3b2, after this is
>rolled I have to focus on work again. 

I'm willing to take over.  It's been awhile, and I need to get my sea legs
back, but my schedule is more clear than it was during the summer.


"it's a big world, with lots of records to play." - sig

View raw message