httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian Havard" <bri...@kheldar.apana.org.au>
Subject Re: [STATUS] Mon Oct 27 08:10:04 EST 1997
Date Tue, 28 Oct 1997 16:50:41 GMT
On Mon, 27 Oct 1997 17:24:09 -0800 (PST), Dean Gaudet wrote:

[...]

>So all of the above works for me.

Great, I've now done all of these and here's the result. As far as I know it
should be OK to commit all of these without breaking any other platforms. I
tested building the same tree on Linux with no apparent errors.

I've done a full diff against the current source and broken it up into a few
separate logical areas.

1) Configure: changes to Configure and related script and Makefile.tmpl
files.

2) Abstraction: The new files for the os/emx directory, created as per Paul's
instructions.

3) Code fixes: changes to .c & .h files required to make it compile & run
successfully. Most are inside an #ifdef __EMX__. NOTE: this includes the
patch that adds #include <sys/types.h> to conf.h as the available patch
hasn't been committed yet.

4) The proxy patch that I posted a while back but still sits on the available
list.