httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sameer <sam...@c2.net>
Subject Re: converting mod_dll to use dlopen/dlsym
Date Mon, 27 Oct 1997 23:57:21 GMT
	Thanks. So I modified mod_dll.c to theoretically work with
dlopen/dlsym. However, as you state, creation of the appropriate
shared library is the difficult task.

	I don't believe, however, that dlopen/dlsym isn't that hard to
find these days. Stronghold builds with support for the Rainbow
CryptoSwift accelerator, and that involves linking with a shared
library... on only a few platforms did we have to disable the shared
library support.
	I'm not going to attempt to support GNU dld.

	The hard part now is creating the appropriate shared files, to
see if my module works.. Anyone know how to do this on FreeBSD?

--
Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-986-8770
President					FAX:     510-986-8777