httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sameer <sam...@c2.net>
Subject Re: cvs on nt
Date Mon, 27 Oct 1997 17:28:22 GMT

> On Sat, 25 Oct 1997, sameer wrote:
> > 	OK, so now I can't find NT build directions
> > anywhere. README.NT references files which don't exist.
>
> Where?

	doh.. call me stupid.. I found it in the src/ directory.

	However, I can't get nmake to work -- When I installed MSVC++
it apparently didn't set my PATH variable correctly to run in the
commandline. I set PATH to include the dir with nmake in it, but it
now says 'cant file MSVC50.DLL' etc.

	I managed to coax MSVC++ to build using the various project
files last night, but apache wouldn't serve any requests.. I'm pretty
sure it was a build error though.

-- Sameer Parekh Voice: 510-986-8770 President FAX: 510-986-8777 C2Net
http://www.c2.net/ sameer@c2.net