httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Rasins <sa...@dns.omniport.net>
Subject Re: NameVirtualHost
Date Mon, 27 Oct 1997 16:56:05 GMT
Hello folks,

>Straw poll, how many '::' lines would folks reading this mail need
>for their configs ?
>
>I have ~4 'Host:' based servers, port 80 only, 1 IP address, no ServerPaths,
>so and I can manage with ~5 lines looking something like
>
>a.imdb.com:: a
>b.imdb.com:: b
>c.imdb.com:: c
>d.imdb.com:: d
>:: a
>
>In this case, I'd order a,b,c,d  so the most used hostname appears first.

I have, at present, 5 'Host:' based servers (all port 80), 1 IP address,
so I would say I could live with 6 lines of the same sort as listed above.

Later,
Sambo	P-)
<Sambo@Caribe-Enterprises.com>

Everybody wants to go to heaven, but nobody wants to die.

{NOTE: The [random] quote above was provided via the 'fortune' program.}