httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian Havard" <bri...@kheldar.apana.org.au>
Subject Anon CVS problem
Date Mon, 27 Oct 1997 12:56:08 GMT
I've set up anoncvs as described on dev.apache.org but have hit a problem
with updates. On trying to do a cvs update I get:

cvs server: cannot exec rcsmerge: No such file or directory
cvs server: could not merge revision 1.132 of http_core.c
cvs server: restoring http_core.c from backup file .#http_core.c.1.132

I thought this meant that I needed rcs installed as well so I installed it
but I still get the same error. rcsmerge is installed in /usr/local/bin which
is in the path. Hints anyone?

A number of other patches/merges were perfectly successful in the same
update, just this one file gives the error.