httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Manoj Kasichainula <man...@io.com>
Subject Re: [STATUS] Fri Oct 24 10:39:49 EDT 1997
Date Sat, 25 Oct 1997 01:34:12 GMT
On Fri, Oct 24, 1997 at 05:41:16PM -0700, Brian Behlendorf wrote:
> At 10:41 AM 10/24/97 -0400, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> >    * Manoj Kasichainula's <manojk@io.com> libap implementation
> >	<19971018023315.14705@io.com>
>
> Remember he said hold on due to copyright issues with IBM...

Yup, and this will be true until at least early next week. I sent
e-mail to the person who appears to be responsible for letting me work
on this stuff a couple of days ago, but he was on vacation this whole
week. Assuming he has the authority to give me the waiver, I *hope* to
hear something early next week. Arrrrgh.

Please don't hold off any beta releases based on this. The code
movement really wasn't that much work, and someone else could probably
redo this work pretty quickly.

"How can one live in this age and not be curious?" -- Charles Krauthammer