httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Trying to grok .module files
Date Thu, 23 Oct 1997 00:16:19 GMT
Rasmus Lerdorf wrote:

> So, if you are keeping score at home, this message has 2 proposed patches
> to Configure and 1 to helpers/TestCompile.  All 3 are related to making
> the .module feature useful to someone like me trying to build a seamless
> module installation procedure for a massive module.

Hmmm... On 2nd thought, TestCompile can stay in helpers, it just needs
to be "relative-insensitive". ie: it should not do the 'cd ./helper'
and all the filenames should instead be relative to ./src... This
should at least do what you want. All this requires is that we assume
that it's universally assured that 'make' takes a '-f' argument,
which I think is pretty safe.