httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Sam Rasins <sa...@dns.omniport.net>
Subject Re: os-aix/1267: memmove() must be defined as bcopy() on AIX 1.X (fwd)
Date Wed, 22 Oct 1997 16:28:08 GMT
After looking back at the original posting (and the header), I noticed that the
original question was about AIX 1.X .... the manpage I posted (for bcopy) was
from AIX 4.X  ... sorry if I confused the issue.  ;-[

If you think the 4.X manpage for the memmove would be helpful, let me know and
I will post it as well.

Later,
Sambo	P-)
<Sambo@Caribe-Enterprises.com>

	Before he became a hermit, Zarathud was a young Priest, and
took great delight in making fools of his opponents in front of his
followers.
	One day Zarathud took his students to a pleasant pasture and
there he confronted The Sacred Chao while She was contentedly grazing.
	"Tell me, you dumb beast," demanded the Priest in his
commanding voice, "why don't you do something worthwhile?  What is your
Purpose in Life, anyway?"
	Munching the tasty grass, The Sacred Chao replied "MU".  (The
Chinese ideogram for NO-THING.)
	Upon hearing this, absolutely nobody was enlightened.
	Primarily because nobody understood Chinese.
		-- Camden Benares, "Zen Without Zen Masters"

{NOTE: The [random] quote above was provided via the 'fortune' program.}