httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Manoj Kasichainula <man...@io.com>
Subject Re: The beginnings of a libap setup
Date Tue, 21 Oct 1997 22:38:09 GMT
Well, for now, I have to ask that you don't include my libap patches.
I've just reread my Intellectual Property agreement with IBM (my
employer) again, and I missed a few things the last time I read it,
including an "or" where I though there was an "and." Hence, that patch
may belong to IBM.

I don't really think it would be a problem including it anyway, and
I'm trying to find out for sure. However, I don't want anything to get
screwed up if some IBM lawyer is in a bad mood, so it's probably best
to not include it.

Ugggh. Sorry for the trouble.

"Any technology sufficiently advanced is indistinguishable from a Perl
script." -- _Programming Perl_, 2nd ed.