httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: cvs export
Date Mon, 20 Oct 1997 19:21:40 GMT
Alexei Kosut wrote:

> On Mon, 20 Oct 1997, Jim Jagielski wrote:
>
> > Remote 'cvs export's are tested to fail with CVS 1.9 and CVS 1.9.18
> > but work with CVS 1.7.
> >
> > Go figure.
>
> Yeah; I pointed this out a while back, when I rolled 1.3a1, and
> suggested someone tell the CVS people, but I don't remember any
> response.

I must have missed that. In any case, I have used cvsbug to report
the error, so we'll see what, if anything happens.

I really don't want to tell people to downgrade to cvs-1.7 :/

In any case, I'll adjust how-to-release to mention these things,
to provide some "pointers" for those who wish to do the roll
locally (ie: how to ``emulate'' export) and do the apache->apachen
change.