httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Martin Kraemer <Martin.Krae...@mch.sni.de>
Subject Re: Announcement rough framework
Date Fri, 17 Oct 1997 19:46:02 GMT
On Fri, Oct 17, 1997 at 04:40:10PM -0400, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> Erg. That's bad since there has been some discussion going on
> about it. The Announcement file is now in the CVS tree. Announcements
> should be placed to the pertinant Usenet groups (eg:
> comp.infosystems.servers.unix, comp.infosystems.www.servers.misc and
> comp.infosystems.www.servers.ms-windows) as well as the
> apache-announce list
On Taz, I tried to use "rtin" and the supplied NNTPSERV, and it said
"connection refused". Or should I post the announcements from here?

And _when_? ASAP - or after a settling period to find out if 1.3b2 compiles
everywhere? (It compiles on mips-sni-svr4) Or after Ben says he's rolled
apache-1.3b2.zip?

> However, the Announcement, in it's current form, states that MS
> binaries for 1.3b2 won't be available, which is most likely
> not this case; Ben is rolling one :)
That'd be not a problem, I could change that paragraph.

    Martin