httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Jim Jagielski <...@jaguNET.com>
Subject Re: Announcement rough framework
Date Fri, 17 Oct 1997 19:40:10 GMT
Martin Kraemer wrote:

> On Thu, Oct 16, 1997 at 09:40:57PM -0400, Jim Jagielski wrote:
> > PPPS: Martin, you game for doing the announcement? :)
>
> Err... I replied a couple of times, but the list appears to be dead from
> here, I get neither my own copies nor any of yours. I'm going to try and
> login to taz directly now...

Erg. That's bad since there has been some discussion going on
about it. The Announcement file is now in the CVS tree. Announcements
should be placed to the pertinant Usenet groups (eg:
comp.infosystems.servers.unix, comp.infosystems.www.servers.misc and
comp.infosystems.www.servers.ms-windows) as well as the
apache-announce list

However, the Announcement, in it's current form, states that MS
binaries for 1.3b2 won't be available, which is most likely
not this case; Ben is rolling one :)