httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Manoj Kasichainula <man...@io.com>
Subject Re: 1.3b1 bug in making support/htdigest.c
Date Thu, 16 Oct 1997 03:11:43 GMT
On Sun, Oct 12, 1997 at 05:04:41PM -0700, Dean Gaudet wrote:
> The solution, which we've talked about, is to make a libap directory
> containing these things (and other things like most of everything in
> util.c).  We can start off with the easy stuff that doesn't require
> alloc.c -- that's most of the portability stuff anyhow.

I'd like to give this a crack, as sort of an intro to how things work
in the code. Would this basically be all of the ap_* functions?

BTW, any good documents or good starting points for learning about the
code. Is it worth the trouble at this point, or should I wait until
development on 2.0 starts?

"Very sad life. Probably have very sad death. But at least these is
symmetry." - Zathras in _Babylon 5_