httpd-dev mailing list archives

From sameer <sam...@c2.net>
Subject Re: trouble building in support/
Date Tue, 14 Oct 1997 19:16:41 GMT

> On Tue, 14 Oct 1997, sameer wrote:
>
> > 	The following fixes a problem I found. However, there is yet
> > another problem I couldn't figure out how to fix:
>
> What the heck are you changing down there?  Are you removing or adding
> tabs?  Makefiles require tabs in the first column of all commands.  (Yet
> another reason that tabs are natural ;)

	Sorry, I didn't explain what I was doing. I replaced
references to *.c with references to *.o -- that way the .o files get
built using the build rule at the top, which includes the $(INCLUDES)
and $(CFLAGS) stuff. This isn't tabs-related at all.

--
Sameer Parekh					Voice:   510-986-8770
President					FAX:     510-986-8777