httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Manoj Kasichainula <man...@io.com>
Subject 1.3b1 bug in making support/htdigest.c
Date Sun, 12 Oct 1997 19:02:45 GMT
Dunno if these should go to the bug database if the version isn't
released...

"make support" in the src directory (and because of this, make in the
root directory) fails because of a compilation error in htdigest.c
under Red Hat Linux 4.2. ../main/md5.c is included, and it refers to
os.h.  But src/os/unix isn't -I'ed when building the support stuff.

I don't know how to fix this The Right Way(TM), but I'll probably try
to become conversant with Configure this evening so I can fix this in
the support Makefile if someone else doesn't.

"I mean how can a punk be cyber?" - Bruce Sterling