httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Randy Terbush <ra...@zyzzyva.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apachen/src/main http_log.c http_log.h http_main.c
Date Sun, 05 Oct 1997 20:09:24 GMT

Roy, I'm not sure I agree with this change. The current order
sticks to the standard priorities provided in any syslog() I have
encountered. By changing it here and using syslog() we totally
screw up the priorities of the system syslog configuration.

Can't we accomplish what you want by changing this error to
something besides NOTICE?