httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "Brian Havard" <bri...@kheldar.apana.org.au>
Subject Re: [STATUS] 1.3b1: Fri Oct 3 12:18:20 PDT 1997
Date Sat, 04 Oct 1997 15:30:34 GMT
On Fri, 3 Oct 1997 12:19:09 -0700 (PDT), Dean Gaudet wrote:

>    * Need a version of Garey's OS/2 proxy patch.

  I've had a look at this and come up with the following patch. I've actually
rearranged the code a bit to make open()'ing directories unnecessary and
therefore avoiding the problem altogether (which was that OS/2 doesn't let
you open() a directory). I've tested it and it seems to work OK.
  It should actually be a little bit faster in that it no longer open()s and
fstat()s directories. Let me know what you think.