httpd-dev mailing list archives

From r..@engelschall.com (Ralf S. Engelschall)
Subject Re: Release manager for 1.3[b1]?
Date Sat, 04 Oct 1997 13:50:50 GMT

In article <Pine.LNX.3.95dg3.970918124541.17546J-100000@twinlark.arctic.org> you wrote:

> We also need a 1.2.5 manager.  I'll do this 'cause Ralf is on vacation.
> There's a number of bugs that should be fixed, I'll do a STATUS next week.
> I also need to backport some patches I made to fix bugs in 1.3.  I'd
> rather see 1.3b1 out before 1.2.5 though.

I'm back now, but its fine when you do this job, Dean, because there is a lot
of work for October on my personal todo-list (both Apache and non-Apache ;_).
But I can help you (at least testing, etc.) when possible for 1.2.5. No
problem. Just post the STATUS so we are all in sync.

Greetings,
                                       Ralf S. Engelschall
                                       rse@engelschall.com
                                       www.engelschall.com