httpd-dev mailing list archives

From "David D'Antonio" <...@individual.com>
Subject RE: Win32 binary
Date Fri, 17 Oct 1997 22:19:12 GMT
Another idea is to use a tray app to start/stop the server and indicate its status. This is
what I did for Process Software's Win95 http server. This gives one a message loop for
things like WM_SHUTDOWN, not to mention a popup menu for whatever folks can think
of to put there. There certainly no problem starting the tray app from the start menu.

Anyone got the apache logo as an icon/bmp/gif/etc that is small (tray icons are SMALL!)

DDA