httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Rob Hartill <r...@imdb.com>
Subject DEC/Alpha build problems (fwd)
Date Sat, 06 Sep 1997 17:35:01 GMT

---------- Forwarded message ----------
Date: Fri, 5 Sep 1997 10:11:56 -0600
From: kenw@ihs.com
To: apache-bugs@apache.org
Subject: DEC/Alpha build problems

Hello:
	When I compile on a DEC/Alpha (OSF1 delilah.ihs.com V4.0 386 alpha)
with gcc 2.7.2 I get the casting problems noted in the attached log.

	When I try to use a PHP page, I get a coredump. I don't think that
it is directly an apache problem, but I thought you should see the compile
output anyhow.

	Thanks for a great product.

--
3of5@cube.bit.edu  3of5 Borg Institute of Technology

About the 3rd season ending of Babylon 5:

At one point, Bruce said to me over lunch, with Michael sitting with us,
"Hey, so how come HE gets to go off and become the next best thing to God
and I get the crap kicked out of me?"  I shrugged.  "Seniority." - JMS