httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: [STATUS] 1.3b1: Tue Sep 30 10:00:33 PDT 1997
Date Tue, 30 Sep 1997 21:08:49 GMT
I scheduled it a week ago.  Marc complained.  I just said today that I
still think it's worthwhile doing it tomorrow.  Marc complained again.
But other folks are speaking up now so maybe we can come to some sort of
consensus.

I don't think release manager has any sort of carte blanche ... unless
this is a new rule.  I certainly didn't plan on doing it without the
requisite voting.

Dean