httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: Apache 124 under Gemini (fwd)
Date Sun, 28 Sep 1997 00:58:34 GMT

Already fixed in 1.3 -- we introduced the type NET_SIZE_T which is int or
size_t accordingly.  It's defined as size_t for UW.  The actual POSIX way
to do this is to use type socklen_t (which I learned after doing
NET_SIZE_T).

> diff proxy_cache.c proxy_cache.c.gemini
>
> 54a55,56
> > #include <stdlib.h> /* WARNING: must be before all others includes !! */

This is bogus.  You should report this as a bug in gemini since it is
still under beta.  Unless you can point us at a posix or iso requirement
that this be true ...

> diff proxy_ftp.c proxy_ftp.c.gemini
>
> 395c395,396
> <     int port, userlen, i, j, len, sock, dsock, rc, nocache;
> ---
> >     int port, userlen, i, j, sock, dsock, rc, nocache;
> >     size_t len;

Same as above w.r.t. NET_SIZE_T.

> Configure message
>
> Using config file: ConfGemini
> Using Makefile template file: Makefile.tmpl
> Sorry, but we cannot grok "i386-whatever-UnixWare|5|99.123"
> uname -m
> i386
> uname -r
> 5
> uname -s
> UnixWare
> uname -v
> 99.123
> uname -X
>
> System = UnixWare
> Node = wildcat
> Release = 5
> KernelID = 97/07/27
> Machine = Pentium
> BusType = EISA
> Serial = no-serial
> Users = 61439
> OEM# = 0
> Origin# = 1
> NumCPU = 1

This should be good enough for us to add it to GuessOS and Configure.

Thanks.
Dean