httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: erm.... 1.3 is messed up?
Date Sun, 28 Sep 1997 00:39:42 GMT
FWIW I can't reproduce this with the current HEAD.  All I tried though was
taking default config and adding "AllowOverride all" to the docroot and to
/home/*/public_html.  Then I tried a .htaccess in the docroot and in
~dgaudet/lim.  In both cases joe was restricted.

You posted on sep 12th, the windows bug I think you're referring to was
"fixed" on the 8th, http_request.c rev 1.80 and really fixed on the 11th,
rev 1.82.

Dean