httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: [STATUS] 1.3b1: Wed Sep 24 18:11:10 PDT 1997
Date Thu, 25 Sep 1997 21:37:03 GMT
I was actually serious about possibly releasing 1.3b1 without a win32
binary.  I understand that both you and Alexei are without win32 access at
the moment ... so that leaves just Ben, right?

If there's any other win32 programmer out there that wants to look at the
various os-windows bugs in the database, go for it please!
bugs.apache.org.

Dean