httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: Apache for OS/2, v1.2.4 (fwd)
Date Tue, 16 Sep 1997 06:47:50 GMT
Sure, the best way to start off would be to post a "diff -u" or "diff -c"
against 1.2.4.  Then after we release 1.3b1 it'd be great if you could
bring it up to date as well ... unfortunately since we have rearranged the
code and are in the process of enforcing our style guide via indent you
won't be able to just apply a patch against 1.3.

Thanks
Dean