httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: Dean's performance document
Date Tue, 16 Sep 1997 03:31:05 GMT
HTTP/1.1 clients can cache negotiated documents ... but I'm not sure if
you're referring to the sort of "fake" negotiation that we can do when
using multiviews to serve a single document where the extension isn't
predetermined?  If so CacheNegotiatedDocs should be set in that case yup.
Otherwise yeah negotiation sucks with 1.0 clients.  There's also
mod_expires.

Dean