httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: graceful restarts & log file rotation again
Date Tue, 09 Sep 1997 01:22:17 GMT
OPTIMIZE_TIMEOUTS is the default for anything with a memory scoreboard.

Interesting idea though, I'll look for it.  But I don't think this is it
... since the parent scans the entire scoreboard (well, up to the last
non-DEAD slot in my upcoming cleanup patch) and does timeout processing on
all non-DEAD slots.

Dean

p.s. re: CHANGES ... I thought I had a generic "reduced syscall overhead"
comment in there.  I guess I need to add one.