httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: <PERL>...</PERL> in .conf files
Date Thu, 04 Sep 1997 00:06:53 GMT
Damn we never did get the better interface to this done.  There is no
direct interface, you have to play with the core functions.  My proposed
solution was to add a "getline" function pointer to the cmd_params
structure, and use that as a callback into mod_perl to get the next line
of config.  Then mod_perl wouldn't have to know much except how to set up
a cmd_params and call the processing loop (whatever it's called, I
forget).

Dean