httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: [STATUS] 1.3b1 Tue Sep 2 19:10:39 EDT 1997
Date Wed, 03 Sep 1997 00:24:18 GMT

On Tue, 2 Sep 1997, Jim Jagielski wrote:

>    o) Marc's proxy-CONNECT patch (see below):
>        +1 Randy, Marc, Martin, Jim
>    o) Paul's "library" update to Configuration suit:
>        +1 Paul, Jim, Dean
>    o) Makefile.tmpl: change `/bin/date` to `date`:
>        +1 Marc, Jim
>    o) mod_speling (see below):
>        +1 Martin (Dean, Paul, and Alexei had voted +1 on previous versions)

Dean's buffered logs patch.

> Agenda for 1.3.b2
> ====================

Dean's scoreboard cleanups patch.

I'll try to get it done by the end of next week.  I'm catching up on work
right now and I have to move to a new apartment by friday.

Dean's register_other_child/reliable pipes patch.  Which is a feature ...
but I think I got permission to get it finished realsoonnow.

Don't bother holding 1.3b1 for either of those... the scoreboard cleanup
patch fixes only one really obvious bug -- the mod_status glitch.
Otherwise it only fixes weird behaviours that occur at high load, the
current code is good enough for a first beta.

Dean