httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Dean Gaudet <dgau...@arctic.org>
Subject Re: ap_ prefix to funcs (was: Re: patches from "Paul B. Henson")
Date Tue, 02 Sep 1997 17:31:04 GMT
Given that these other systems expect to be linked against apache ... I'm
not sure why they have this problem.  Rasmus?

But it would be cleared up a whole bunch I think if we created a libap.a
which contained all of our support functions that exist for OS
compatibility and whatnot.  Then php could include -lap while testing for
functions it needs.

Dean