httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Sutton <p...@ukweb.com>
Subject Re: [FIX] Depency for mod_speling in src/modules/standard/Makefile
Date Tue, 16 Sep 1997 07:49:07 GMT
On Mon, 15 Sep 1997, Martin Kraemer wrote:
> When the main includes change, mod_speling wasn't rebuilt.
> But when adding the dependencies (using gcc -MM), I realized that
>
> 1)  os.h and os-include.c seem to be missing from the depencies for all
>     the other modules (which is in most situations desirable... see 2)

Um, the only time that these files are updated is when ./Configure is run,
which re-creates the Makefiles and all objects (should) depend on the
Makefile. This may change if symlinks are used instead.

> Patch to add mod_speling depency is appended.

Committed (although you patched Makefile which is auto-generated - I've
patched Makefile.tmpl).

//pcs