httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@organic.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apachen/src/modules/standard mod_include.c
Date Fri, 12 Sep 1997 20:06:31 GMT
On Fri, 12 Sep 1997, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

>     Ah, thank you; I forgot to update MMN.  As for the changed
>     semantics.. they've been on the table for a couple of weeks now, and
>     resulted from a public discussion between Roy and myself.

I know, and I wasn't saying it should be otherwise, I think they're good
changes.

Though...

Maybe we should rename the new set_last_modified() to something else,
and put in a set_last_modified() function for backwards-compatibility
that did what the old one did (basically, call update_mtime(), the new
set_last_modified(), and then return meet_conditions()).

?

-- Alexei Kosut <akosut@organic.com>