httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Alexei Kosut <ako...@organic.com>
Subject Re: Log problems with HP-UX
Date Wed, 10 Sep 1997 07:14:49 GMT
On Tue, 9 Sep 1997, Randy Terbush wrote:

> Your suggestion is a good one and I have committed the change.
> However, it would appear that perhaps HAVE_SYSLOG should not be
> defined for HPUX given the last couple of warnings. Else, perhaps
> syslog is defined in a different #include?

Yes I didn't notice those warnings until after I'd sent the mail.

Actually, HP-UX 9.04 (at least) appears to support syslog. It just
doesn't have a declaration in any header file I can find. At least, it
links okay, I haven't tried it, however.

I guess it needs prototypes, for HP-UX 9, at least. I dunno about 10.

-- Alexei Kosut <akosut@organic.com>