httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Paul Sutton <...@hyperreal.org>
Subject Re: Apache for NT (fwd)
Date Thu, 25 Sep 1997 19:35:05 GMT
On Thu, 25 Sep 1997, Randy Terbush wrote:
> After struggling with DevStudio for awhile, it does seem that it
> would be a simple build if there were some sort of .dsw file, but I
> have yet to find the time to know what one might need in the file.

Provided you have MSVC5 you should have no problem just double-clicking
the .dsp files to load them into MSVC. It'll then auto-create the dsw (and
plg, opt, etc) files it needs/uses. If you make any changes to the project
build environment (the ALT-F7 stuff) remember to do an Export Makefile
(under Build) since version 5 doesn't bother keeping the .mak file in sync
with the .dsp (this is a change from VC4.2).

//pcs