httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: [STATUS] 1.3b1: Tue Sep 30 10:00:33 PDT 1997
Date Tue, 30 Sep 1997 19:52:59 GMT
Oh, I should add a note that having 1.3b1 being less polished than latter
1.2 betas isn't a bad thing and is expected and is the way beta cycles are
supposed to work; the issue is how much less polished.  The long 1.2 beta
cycle simply has put us in a position of having to change what people
expect.