httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: Apache for NT (fwd)
Date Wed, 24 Sep 1997 21:29:16 GMT
On Wed, 24 Sep 1997, Paul Sutton wrote:

> > The 1.3a1 NT source does not compile as packaged under MS VC++ 5.0.
> >
> > The .DSW file and the .DSP files have no source files in them; they are
> > pretty worthless.  The makefiles do not work.  If you want experienced C
> > programmers to compile Apache for NT, then I suggest strongly that you
> > make at least a feeble attempt to help us figure out what's wrong.
>
> Has anyone replied to this, erm, polite enquiry? I was going to reply on
> News but I don't have access from here. I'll send email if no-one else has
> responded (via email or news).

Nope, I haven't responded and haven't noticed any responses either.  I was
tempted to say "you are a bloody idiot"  but figure that wouldn't be fair
without me looking at the NT stuff.  <g>

If getting access to a news server is a problem for you and you want it,
let me know and we could probably work something out.