httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: cvs commit: apachen/src/support apachectl
Date Fri, 05 Sep 1997 00:36:55 GMT
Oh, and the other thing is exactly how we want to deal with path
substitution in the config files for people who pick a different path.  I
think Dean's suggestion of s/thepathinconffile/thepaththeywant is probably
best overall since it means the *.conf-dist files are installable without
editing iff your path agrees with the one in the config files.

Oh, and I am still slowly progressing on my config file rewrites.  Would
people still be willing to go for replacing the *-dist config files with
rewritten ones at this point in the development cycle?  Subject to you
liking the changes, of course.