httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Marc Slemko <ma...@worldgate.com>
Subject Re: general/1091: mod_unique_id is listed as a feature of 1.3 but is not present in 1.3a1
Date Wed, 03 Sep 1997 19:47:57 GMT
On Wed, 3 Sep 1997, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:

>     I'm getting tired of having to pussy-foot around all the tags and
>     special-case directory conditions.  I +1 we leave apache.org/docs on
>     the HEAD, where it is now, and just cope with these issues as they
>     come in.

Yup.  It is quite clear that the whats new page doesn't talk about any
specific versions (eg. 1.3a1), just 1.3.  It says what is new in
the 1.3 release, not what is new in each alpha or beta.  The only
change that we may want to make is to add a "this applies to 1.3 in
general, not all features are in each 1.3 alpha or beta release".