httpd-dev mailing list archives

From c...@decus.org (Rodent of Unusual Size)
Subject Re: todo on win32
Date Tue, 30 Sep 1997 12:24:50 GMT
>From the fingers of James Morris flowed the following:
>
>These macros are part of the ANSI specification, although they may be
>unsupported by non-ANSI implementations.

    That's not a problem, since we require ANSI C anyway.  I just tested
    it with my system's cpp, and it works - but it doesn't include the
    time-zone, which I would like to see.  Other than that, I'm willing
    to revamp this - and I could probably be convinced without too much
    trouble that the lack of a TZ isn't a reason not to do this.  It's
    just that with an international project, I like to keep these little
    things in.

    #ken    P-)}