httpd-dev mailing list archives

From c...@decus.org (Rodent of Unusual Size)
Subject Re: indent
Date Sat, 13 Sep 1997 15:11:35 GMT
>From the fingers of Randy Terbush flowed the following:
>
>>     IMHO we're not ready to run indent across the source yet.. at least
>>     not with the current .indent.pro (apachen/src/.indent.pro).
>
>Yes. We are and I don't want to hear again that we aren't. This has
>been planned for nearly 3 releases. I would be happy to do this
>tomorrow.

    I think you misunderstand.  I *want* to do this.  But I also want
    the output to be something that doesn't make me cringe violently and
    look for a basin.  I don't know enough about indent to get it to do
    what the "style guide" says it should be doing.  If someone can coax
    it into doing it, I'll be gloriously happy.  Well, more than
    content, anyway.

    #ken    P-)}