httpd-dev mailing list archives

From c...@decus.org (Rodent of Unusual Size)
Subject indent
Date Sat, 13 Sep 1997 12:37:04 GMT
    I dunno, the bundled indent on DU3.2 seems really lame..  It only
    pays attention to "-i4" for the first indentation level, doing all
    subsequent ones at 2; it does really bogus things with inline
    comments; et cetera.

    But the one on Taz doesn't look any better - just different.  It
    turns "int zed(request_rec *r)" into "int zed(request_rec * r)", for
    instance, and screws up the formals continuation, bogotifies
    inline comments just as badly as my DU3.2 version, and only does
    "-i4" for the first indent level *too*.

    IMHO we're not ready to run indent across the source yet.. at least
    not with the current .indent.pro (apachen/src/.indent.pro).

    #ken    P-(}