httpd-dev mailing list archives

From c...@decus.org (Rodent of Unusual Size)
Subject Re: 1.3 versus 1.3.1
Date Thu, 11 Sep 1997 21:46:35 GMT
>From the fingers of Dean Gaudet flowed the following:
>
>On Wed, 10 Sep 1997, Rodent of Unusual Size wrote:
>
>>     Outstanding bug fixes I've got: only the ETag one.  No current patch
>>     on that.
>
>Oh the etag thing hasn't been comitted yet?  I thought it had.  Or is this
>an aftermath patch?

    No, this will be take 3.  I've been depending upon Roy for HTTP
    compliance checking (he's been incredibly good about that
    considering his schedule), and it looks like I just need to
    incorporate fixes (minor) to his last issues.  Just haven't had
    time.  Under the circs, I feel comfortable just committing it when
    I've done - or would people like another chance to review it first?

    #ken    P-)}