httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Ben Laurie <...@algroup.co.uk>
Subject Re: [STATUS] 1.3b1: Wed Sep 24 18:11:10 PDT 1997
Date Thu, 25 Sep 1997 23:06:48 GMT
Dean Gaudet wrote:

> I was actually serious about possibly releasing 1.3b1 without a win32
> binary.  I understand that both you and Alexei are without win32 access at
> the moment ... so that leaves just Ben, right?

I think it'd be quite reasonable to do this. I've said that before,
surely? Anyway, go for it. So long as Win32 can be built, I'm happy.

BTW, all the major issues seem to be with CGIs, I suddenly realise. Not
surprising, I suppose, but it may be that some small changes will fix
them all.

Cheers,

Ben.

--
Ben Laurie            |Phone: +44 (181) 994 6435|Apache Group member
Freelance Consultant  |Fax:   +44 (181) 994 6472|http://www.apache.org