httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Brian Behlendorf <br...@hyperreal.org>
Subject Jam
Date Tue, 30 Sep 1997 07:47:32 GMT

Anyone heard of a replacement for "make" called "Jam"?  Chris is the author
and thinks we could really benefit from it.  I warned him it would take
some work to try a new system since our Makefiles are auto-generated by
configure, but he seems to think it'll be worth it.  Anyone know anything
about it?  I told him to hold off until 1.3b1 before submitting it.

	Brian

"it's a big world, with lots of records to play."-sig   brian@hyperreal.org