httpd-dev mailing list archives

From Francois Beauregard <FB...@fbli.com>
Subject Re: NT Apache source code (fwd)
Date Sun, 21 Sep 1997 00:23:54 GMT
WHAT... The mighty Microsoft are not capable of compiling under NT a thing
that took me all of 5 minutes to do with their own compiler...  AND THAT
WITHOUT ANY PRIOR KNOWLEDGE OF APACHE...

It must be a joke, is it !!!

If it's not, I'm ready to assist for.... 150$ an hour let's say, it's about
what it cost to get tech support over at Microsoft... ;-)

At 01:01 97-09-21 +0100, you wrote:

>tee hee  :-)
>
>not acked.

Sincerely